Thursday, September 2, 2010

GRE, Comedy Show Case & Austin!

Just a little Ketchup today.

I signed up to take the GRE (Graduate Record Exam) courses :( The course is for one month at Kaplan which is literally located on the street behind my job! Its sort of like an SAT Prep course for the exam. In order to apply to graduate school to get my masters degree I HAVE TO take this test. And I have major uber duper test anxiety especially standardized tests sooo I figured this was good. It is expensive but I'm hoping to take the exam only once and get a good grade! You can take it as many times as you want, but each exam costs $$ and the University will look at how many and your grades etc. So that is where I will be Starting September 7th Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 8 pm :(


I wish Baby would go with us to the Comedy Show case but Im sure youll have oodles of fun in Arkansas!!! :)
Vero & Mayra (+possible guest) The show starts at 8pm BUT since it is almost sold out (with people who actually bought tickets lol) She said we have to be there by 7ish to get seats. They have appetizers and stuff and its a 2 drink minimum. Vero be ready for the Moran bus to pick you up! Mayra don't be too late!!!!

And finally, Saul doesn't have to work Sunday & Monday of Labor Day weekend neither do I (yay!) so were going to Austin!!! Yay! Neither one of us have ever gone so were super excited and plus we have a mutual friend who has a place there with her boy toy so she offered for us to stay in her extra bedroom and they are going to like take us out to explore. she said "pack your swim suits and tennis shoes" lol! shes kinda a flower child so it will probably some vegan eating, poetry readings, hiking and lake diving :) Its just 2 days really so I hope its fun!

Love you sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment